Business Development Manager
Position Number: LPT067
The appointee will be responsible for achieving sales targets by acquiring and developing business and industry clients. He/she will identify and create new business opportunities for continued revenue growth to meet established targets. Duties include solicitation, qualification, negotiation, contracting for, and account maintenance of training clients. The role will ensure the provision of high–level and comprehensive administrative and operational support for the delivery of WDTU’s products and services.
The Person We Seek
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- A degree and postgraduate qualifications from a relevant discipline; and
- Four (4) years of relevant experience and management expertise; or
- A diploma in Business or equivalent with 5 years of sales experience in the education/training sector;
- Proven experience as an education /training sales and marketing personnel;
- Proven ability to network with the industry in the Fijian market and an ability to liaise with people at all levels internally and externally;
- Proven record of excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment, initiative, and ethical behavior;
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Citizen of USP Member Country.
Enquiries and further information: Mr. Verleshwar Singh, Manager Workforce Training Development, WDTU. Email: email@example.com
The position is available for a term of three years and may be renewed by mutual agreement.
- FJ $52,211 – $63,765 per annum.
The closing date for applications is: 11 June 2023
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to apply for this position online.
The advertisement criteria is available on our University website (www.usp.ac.fj) under Employment Opportunities.
Please include the following documents in your application: Academic Credentials/Transcripts, Cover letter clearly addressing key Selection Criteria and Resume with names of three referees, one of which must be your current or most recent direct work supervisor. Referees will only be contacted if you are selected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
USP is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities to work in an inclusive environment. USP encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.